Dr. Straub started Prospering Safely in November of 1994 with the driving goals of helping Clients reduce risk, prevent all loss incidents to reach Zero Losses, reduce insurance premiums, boost profits, and ensure OSHA compliance.
Our primary services address the reduction of risk related to occupational losses, improved profitability, compliance with regulatory authorities, and instilling a foundational workplace OSH culture via:
- Onsite OSH hazard analysis and risk assessments, utilizing the all-hazards approach.
- Development and implementation of Client-specific Safety and Health Management systems (SHMS), for compliance with ANSI Z10:2012 OHSMS, BSI/OHSAS 18001:2007, OSHA VPP and their 2015 Safety & Health Program Management Guidelines, and ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS.
- Motivational OSH training conducted at the Client’s training facility in-person or electronically.
- Assistance with OSHA regulatory actions (e.g. site inspections, citation mitigation, VPP applications).
- Pennsylvania Fire Safety Expert (FSE) services to the personal care and assisted living communities.
- Development and ongoing monitoring of Pennsylvania-certified safety committees.